If you have questions that cannot be answered by one of the pages on this site, call Ann at (615) 371-0090 x813.
Thanks for participating! As a reminder:
- Pass out and collect surveys/comment sheets to patrons & students (all day)
- Take pictures (higher resolution is better) and fill out photo release forms (all day)
- Track statistics that are not automatically tracked by your system (all day)
- Complete online statistics survey for your type of library (by end of next week)
- Upload photos to the Flickr account as directed (by end of next week)
Yes, you can choose a different day if today doesn’t work for you.
October 7, 2010…Tennessee Library Snapshot Day. Join libraries of all types across the state as we gather statistics, stories, and photographs in every Tennessee library and media center. We will use this “snapshot” to help with PR for funding agencies, governing bodies, and the public.